My Better Way World
Bully Behavior Curriculum Page 5
Author: Lynne Namka, Ed. D
There is a better way. There is a better way to treat people and be treated. There is a better way to act. There is a better way to live. We can choose to live the better way where everyone is safe and no one gets hurt. We don’t have to wait for parents and other grownups to change to learn this new way. We can treat people with respect and kindness. We can feel proud inside when we stop hurting others. We can speak feelings and use problem solving skills to deal with conflict. We can stop our own hurtful words and actions.
We can start living the better way now. Maybe then this better way will spread and others will learn it too. The better way builds peace and nobody loses and everybody wins!
- Write a letter to your congress person telling them of your version of a Better Way World.
- Send a letter to the local newspaper telling of stopping Bully Behavior and spreading peace in the world!
- Join a peace organization that is making a difference.
- Draw a picture of how your world would look it everyone made it a Better Way World.
- I can make a difference in my world.
- Every day I make good choices for peace.
- I use my Helper Words to keep me from making the wrong choice.
- I feel good about using my Helper Words.
I want a world where everybody is safe and everybody wins!